1.05.2011

Chicago

Living in this boring town does have its perks. I live very close to Chicago. I LOVE Chicago. Absolutely everything about it. I can't wait to get the opportunity to live there. I love just taking the train in and walking around. I want to live in an apartment and just go out. I've already chosen the building I want to live in. Chicago is my favorite in the wintertime. It's so pretty. Looking at the lake, seeing all the decorations. There's just so much to do in a city like that. I love that there's so much pride in the city, between the Bears, Bulls, Cubs, Blackhawks and White Sox. Some people hate the crowds and speed of the city, but I think it's interesting. I love being around a ton of people. It adds so much character. Going to Navy Pier, Lincoln Park, Millennium Park and the museums! There's never a dull moment. Plus, there are some great concerts there. I've been to probably 5 concerts there. It's funny actually, I've never been to Soldier Field (place where the Bears play) for a game, but I've been there 3 times for concerts! Sometimes the best trips into the city are those to just walk and explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment