1.05.2011

1.5.11

hello world! let's see if i actually continue writing past a week. my names maggie and i live in illinois. i would continue to tell you about it but i really don't want any stalkers. anyway its really boring where i live but pretty much everyone says that about where they live. but really theres nothing to do here. im 19 and i graduated from BHS in 2010. i love to go shopping and take pictures. its currently winter break and i thought id do something productive with my time. not that this is very productive. i should be working on stuff for next semester but im avoiding it. my best friend is kim. she goes to school in wisconsin but we have so much fun together. were a lot alike but theres still a ton of differences. every time we hangout it consists of shopping, tea drinking and creeping. we both hate not planning things. we hate when people cancel plans. we take school seriously. we both hate her roommates. we could honestly live together and have little to no problems.

my favorite things in the world are:
my best friend, kim. my boyfriend, cesar. my cat, ballou. my iphone. my macbook pro. music. the jersey shore. keeping up with the kardashians. shopping. getting dressed up. all things vera bradley & lily pulitzer. gossip magazines. celebrities. 16 & pregnant. teen mom. clothes. doing my hair. naps. driving around. traveling. reading. writing. sleeping in. taking pictures. dancing. twitter. singing. cleaning. the oc. veronica mars. california. france. reading. cooking.

dislikes:
firemen. peas. not having a plan. carcassone, france. painting my nails. homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment