1.06.2011

1.6.11

Well, it's Thursday night. That means it's the start of the weekend. Today was uneventful except for the funny things little kids say. Graham and Eve (two kids in first grade) said some of the goofiest stuff. This morning, while in the computer lab, Eve comes up to me and says "I'm tired. All I want is a bath, some popcorn and to sleep." Imagine a six year old saying that. It was just so funny. Later in the day, when Mr. Chavez (the ESL teacher) was leaving the class, Graham yells "Adios Mr. Chavez!" I started cracking up! Graham will definitely always be a class clown.

I had to work tonight and it was really slow. I mostly just talked to Joe. We actually have a lot in common even though he's one of those "I'm cool" doucebag type kids. It sucks that people act so differently when they're alone. I HATE that. Like, you obviously know the person is being true and acting real when it's one-on-one but in a huge group, they're totally fake. I really don't understand why guys feel the need to act all macho in front of their friends, but that typically ends in really hurting a girl. Not that I like him or anything but he's one of Andrew's best friends and I've known Andrew for a really long time. Andrew is also one of those guys. It really pisses me off.

The most eventful part of my evening begins now, at 9:00. Jersey Shore season premier! I'm so excited. Well it's starting now, so maybe I'll write later. If not, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment